What are Amazon Relay Insurance Requirements?
It’s not very often I can make a trip home after picking up my kids from school and not see an Amazon delivery vehicle. Amazon is everywhere and they also have some great programs available for owner operator & truck drivers.
Amazon Relay provides carriers access to their freight network, giving fleet owners and owner operators the opportunity to grow their truck driving businesses.
Here are the Amazon Relay Insurance Requirements:
- An active DOT number with interstate authority and a valid MC number
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”
- All required insurance policies including:
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate
- Auto Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, including a trailer replacement coverage of $50,000
- Cargo coverage of least $100,000
- Workers’ Compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates
- Employer Liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence
As always, you can count on the commercial truck insurance professionals at The Daniel & Henry Company to assist you through challenging claims and all of our insurance, risk management, and safety issues. Contact us today to discuss solutions for your transportation risk management program.