Can you start a new Amazon relay business with a rental truck?
Is it possible for me to start a new Amazon relay business with a rental truck?
Yes, you definitely can but you need to be aware of the potential expenses before rushing out to get a truck.
Today’s video discusses several topics:
- The difficulty in finding a rental truck because of the shortage of truck availability in 2021
- Potential rental truck costs,
- The importance of relaying the right truck/vin number to your insurance broker
- Setting up driver files (applies to owner operators as well)
- Why I work with Progressive with new start-ups with rental trucks
- How insurance rates become more competitive when you gain 2+ yrs of experience
- Building a safety culture
- Hiring the right drivers and why you should look for experienced drivers with clean MVR’s
- An example of a recent quote with young drivers
Check out my website at https://www.shawnnhelpingtruckers.com
For factoring/fuel cards check out https://www.rtsinc.com/agent-company/
As always, you can count on the commercial truck insurance professionals at The Daniel & Henry Company to assist you through challenging claims and all of our insurance, risk management, and safety issues. Contact us today to discuss solutions for your transportation risk management program.